Fiduciary Liability Policy
Are you interested in more complete protection for or your company's fiduciary(ies) and your enterprise? We offer policies which enhance a basic ERISA bond with employee benefit liability coverage as well as other attractive features. Our enhanced policy provides:
- Broader definition of "insured"
- Civil penalty coverage
- Coverage for "settlement" fees
- Coverage for plans previous to corporate status changes
- Broader definition of "subisdiary"
- Coverage extension for a foreign parent corporation
- Litigation defense option/duty to defend
If you would like a quote for this type of policy please complete and submit the application below.
Fiduciary Liability Policy Application
As part of this Application, we expect you to submit the following documents:
- Sponsor financial statement if applicant maintains a defined benefit, self-funded welfare plan, an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) or if the applicant is a church, government or quasi-governmental entity
- Plan financial statements for defined benefit plans and self insured welfare plans, if limit requested is greater than $1,000,000
- Sponsor financial statement and plan financial statements for each defined contribution plan, if limit requested is greater than $5,000,000
- Employer Securities Supplemental Application, if any plan is an ESOP or if any other defined contribution plan invests in employer securities
- Most recent Form 5500 of all plans